Call for Papers
You are requested to follow the general guidelines and the submission instruction for authors properly so that your write-up can duly be reviewed by the editors and be published without any technical glitches. The editors reserve the right to edit submissions for style and clarity. If any major revisions are needed, the editorial team will send the requirements at your email. Please check your email regularly so that you can be informed of any such decision and send us the revised write-up by the given deadline. Failure to do could cause delay of the publication. Your publication might then automatically go for the next issue.
Submission Instruction for Authors
Feature articles, lesson plans, resources, Editorial, and other submissions should:
- follow the Publication Manual of APA (American Psychological Association) (6th Ed.)
- be copy ready (with proper grammar, spelling, etc.)
- have a title in ALL CAPS.
- have the author's name, email address, affiliation, and city in one line.
- have a 2- to 3-sentence bio at the end for each author containing no more than 20 words.
- be no longer than 250 words for all submissions except feature article consisting of 500 words (including tables and citations)
- contain no more than three-five recent citations.
- be formatted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- not have photos or other graphics embedded in the Word file. Photos and other graphics should be submitted in the same email message as the text. If possible, please make a zip file containing write-up, photos and others.
- Please do not embed photos, figures, and other graphics in the text of the submission. Include each one in a separate file instead.
- Please include photo captions and, if you have them, photographer credits. Please include the names of each person appearing in the photo whenever possible.
- Be sure to put "BELTA Newsletter December 2020" in the subject line.
- Please send your submission and all relevant attachments (photos, tables, etc.) in one email. Failure to do so might create difficulty at both ends.
- Please note that we will not welcome your submission after the deadline: November 25, 2020.
ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE MADE NO LATER THAN November 25, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN BELTA E-NEWSLETTER ARE NOT CONSIDERED SCHOLARLY PUBLICATION OF A JOURNAL. IF YOU INTEND TO DO SO, CHECK BELTA JOURNAL.
You can submit your paper online through the 'Submit Your Paper' section at our BELTA website. Make sure you have read the general guidelines and word limit carefully before submitting your paper. We will not be able to consider papers that do not comply with the submission guidelines.
You can also submit through email to the editorial board members [see https://www.belta-bd.org/newsletter-editorial]